Allah (swt) says, “And whoever saved one life; it as though he has saved all of mankind.” [Surah Al-Ma’idah].
THE MASAJIDS CONTAIN OUR HEARTS; LET’S KEEP THEM BREATHING
CPR & DEFIBRILLATOR TRAINING AT THE GEELONG MOSQUE
• Cardiac Arrest (Heart Attack) is Australia’s leading cause of death.
• The average Ambulance response time is 7.6 minutes, with less than 10% of arrest patients surviving.
• CPR is a part of the lifesaving combination in sudden cardiac arrest first aid (Ambulance Victoria).
• The four-key links in the chain involve correct identification and early access to help (000), early CPR, early defibrillation, and early access to advance cardiac support.
• Early defibrillation does save lives; it can increase the survival rate to as high as 70%.
OUR AIMS: Australian Islamic Medical Association (AIMA) and Islamic Society of Geelong (ISG) aim to unite healthcare professionals and community members in teaching lifesaving skills.
OUR ACTIONS: The training and installation of Defib at the Masjid will take place on November 27, 2022, from 02:00 PM to 04:00 PM.
Attendance confirmation via the registration; to register, please click the link below
We are looking forward to your participation. Jazzak Allah and have a blessed day!